Faith, Family, Friends
The family unit is God's plan for our life on this planet. I have been blessed with an amazing wife and two incredible daughters. It hasn't always been easy and we started from some very humble beginnings, but hard work, determination and God's hand on our life has brought us a long way. We have been fortunate to travel literally all over the world and from a short tour in Japan to over a decade in Ohio we have friends on several continents and in many states.
Married April 29th, 1989
Ki has literally followed me all over the world. We moved to Japan when our first baby was just 4 months old and she has supported me every step of the way on our journey even when the risks and decisions didn't work out. It is an often overused cliche that wives are introduced as "my better half" but it my case it couldn't be more accurate.
- Graduated from Southwest Baptist University (2014)
- Bachelor of Science, Communications and Public Relations
- Married September 3rd, 2016
- Lives in Lexington, KY
- Graduated Winthrop University (2017)
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Marketing & Advertising Focus
- Engaged to a Marine
Sir Bentley Robert
- AKC Cavalier King Charles
- Newest addition to the family