Over the years
- Pioneered implementation of technology to include electronic pay-stub processing, real-time online tracking of vehicle shipments and reverse bidding for capacity planning.
- Implemented new software methodology (Agile) for two fortune 500 companies.
- Facilitated management buy-out of FedEx Operating Company back to private ownership. (FedEx Auto Transport)
- Taught at undergraduate and graduate level for University of Akron and Indiana Wesleyan as an Adjunct Professor.
- Guest lectured for the Executive MBA Program at The University of Notre Dame in South Bend, IN.
- US Army Veteran (Desert Shield/Storm)
December 1998 - October 2000
Responsible for writing code to support the HR and Finance department. Used COBOL/JCL for mainframe applications, proprietary language to support Interactive Voice Response system and basic HTML for intranet.
Implemented the first online pay-stub system.
1988 - 1997
5 Years Active Duty
Fort Polk, LA & Camp Zama, Japan
4 Years ROTC - Green to Gold Scholarship